- 3 (14.5-ounce) cans French-style green beans, undrained
- 4 uncooked bacon slices, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons THC butter or THC oil
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2-ounce) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers or canned onion rings (your choice)
- THC Butter
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook green beans with bacon pieces and onion long enough to cook bacon and season beans; remove from heat. Drain bean mixture and place into an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
In the same saucepan over medium heat, sauté bell pepper and pimiento in THC butter or oil. Add mushroom soup, mushrooms, American cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and mixture is thick. Remove from heat and pour over beans.
Sprinkle the top with crushed Ritz crackers or onions rings and dot with THC butter.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and thoroughly heated. Remove from oven and serve.
Makes 8 servings.