- 2 lb. red potatoes
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 cup ganja butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 oz. fontina cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese, finely shredded (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. ganja olive oil
- Snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 2-quart square baking dish; set aside. Scrub potatoes; cut in 1-inch pieces. In large saucepan cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 12 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a 12-inch skillet cook and stir garlic and thyme in ganja butter over medium heat for 1 minute; add potatoes. Coarsely mash potatoes. Stir in buttermilk, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Fold in fontina cheese, half of the Parmesan, and the blue cheese. Evenly spread in baking dish.
- In small bowl combine remaining Parmesan, panko, Italian seasoning, and ganja olive oil; toss with a fork to combine. Evenly sprinkle over potato mixture in dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden. Sprinkle with snipped fresh parsley.