- 1/2 tablespoon THC oil
- 1/2 small green pepper (chopped fine)
- 1/2 small red pepper (chopped fine)
- 1 can 14 oz artichoke hearts (chopped fine)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup THC butter soft
- 1/4 cup thin sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 pound of Crab meat picked through to remove shells
- 1/2 cup sliced almond toasted
Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 6”x9” baking dish.
Saute in a small skillet, THC oil and bell peppers until tender.
In a large bowl combine the artichokes, jalapeno, mayonnaise, THC butter, scallions, parmesan cheese, Worcestershire, celery salt, crab meat, and sauted bell peppers. Mix well. Place into baking dish. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with tortillas or toast points of choice as a brunch, lunch or party favorite.