- 1/2 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 head Romaine
- 4 stalks of hearts of palm (sliced)
- 1/4 c. black nicoise olives
- 1 lg. tomato (cut in eighths)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut in thin strips)
For the dressing:
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 sm. garlic clove (pressed)
- Few drops of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. good quality vinegar, any flavor
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. THC olive oil
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Mix together the ingredients for the salad and set aside.
Whisk together the mustard, garlic, soy, vinegar and honey. Whisk in oil. Pour on salad and sprinkle with cheese.